Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Technology Cooking- Tuna Salad

Technology Cooking- Tuna Salad
IALT: Reflect about what we have made in cooking.

Kia Ora and greetings to you all, welcome to my blog! For todays blog you can obviously see that I would be talking about what I have been doing at Technology. As you might already know, every Thursdays we have technology at Tamaki College. I was very excited to hear that we we will be swamping classes to ... Cooking! 

My buddy, Hevani and I have cooked a Tuna Salad.
Here are the recipies:

1) Boil a pasta with 2 1/2 cup of cold water until it is soft.



- Drain under cold water using the colander




2) Dice, onion, red pepper, tomatoes




3) Mix all with mayonnaise




4) Serve on white plate, photo.


I really enjoyed getting to work with Hevani and making this delicious meal! One thing I would change from this dish is adding less onions because all I could taste was the onions and the pasta and plus the more onions I ate I felt like vomiting!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you made a Tuna Salad before?




No comments:

Post a Comment