Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

πŸ‘Leadership task!πŸ‘

Malo lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! This afternoon the student council leaders had a leadership session with Miss Aireen.  I was a bit down since we got to miss out P. E. and Music( which I was really looking forward to).  But after doing the session I actually enjoy it and it helped me build up more of my leadership skills( which was very HELPFUL).

For our lesson we have been talked Integrity.  To be honest with you guys I had no idea what Integrity mean. So I guess I better be attention so I understand what integrity mean and how to show integrity. We started of brain storming of our ideas of what we think/know about Integrity.  There was a lot of them even though there was a small group.

Related image


After that we watched this video to get more understanding on integrity.

The 3 tips were:

1. Tell the Truth all the time!

2. Listen to your conscience.
3. Be a person who begins and finishes well.

Those were the 3 main steps of how to develop integrity. I kind of started to understand about integrity.  We had to completed the tasks on the sheet that was given for example there will be a scenario. Now we have to think about how would we solve this problem with integrity if you were there. I did had some struggles but I still tried my best!


After we reflect, we discuss it amongst the group of our decisions of what we think we should do. We continued on finishing the task and working collaboratively with our peers. I really enjoy doing this task because we had laughters but not only that I have more understanding of integrity and that I have more better understanding to be a leader. I also found some challenges like for example answering the questions and sitting for so long!


But this has really helped me and I can't wait until it is our next session!


Here is a brainstorm of what I think integrity is:




Question: What do you think Integrity means?

Hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment