Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

WHANAU CONFERENCE TODAY!

IALT: Reflect about what is happening today( which is whanau conference).

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all! As you might know, that today is Whanau Conference! I know what you guys are wondering about, What is Whanau Conference? Well those who don't know that's okay because I will be explaining what whanau conference is.  Now, whanau conference is a time that you come with your family( including you) and have a talk with your teacher.  This talk will be based on your learning and what next steps for you to improve on in your learning.  

Image result for family interview

I know it might seem a bit scaring having a one talk with your teacher but it's actually not that scary at all.  I have experience them a lot of times and when you get use it it's actually good for yourself and your family.  You see your family will know where you at with your learning and plus they can help you out at home for the things that you are still working on.  And that is why I think that it is great having whanau conference in schools.


Right now I am just waiting for my turn and I am a bit nervous but I do hope that all the good work/ learning that I have done has really putten into worth.

Question: Are you having whanau conference today? How are you feeling about it?

Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment