Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

NO TECHNOLOGY TOMORROW!

IALT: Inform my readers that there is no technology tomorrow.

Talofa lava and greetings to you all! I am very disappointed because we won't be having technology tomorrow! I was looking forward to be going to tech, since last week we didn't( I think), and now TODAY!!( NOOOO WHYYYY!!!) I was hoping that we could go this week since I have a lot of things to catch up on, like for example I still have to complete my workbook, finishing of cutting my pendants and other things.

Well it is what it is, if there is no technology that means there is NO TECHNOLOGY! Fingers cross, we will be having tech next week!

Question: Are you having technology today?

Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!


Image result for no technology

2 comments: