Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

✍🏻Wrinting: Poetic Writing!✍🏻

WALT: Use the S.L.A.M structure to create a poem.

Hola and greetings to you all and welcome back to my blog! As you can tell( by reading the titile), this term we have been focusing about Poetic Writing. We each choose a natural disaster to write about. In my opion, I think that Poetic writing is where you have a lot of descriptive words/languages and that there is always a meaning to why they have wirtten it.  In the Kia Manawanui syndicate we have used the S.L.A.M. structure to write our poems. 
S- Structure, L- Languages, A-Affect, M- Message. Now this is new to me so I was bit confused at first. But now that I am getting use to it, I am kind-of confident doing this.  To be honest I don't like writing but after doing this Poetic writing I'm starting to like it. I have started my poem but it is not finished so I better get a move on and stay focused. I have really enjoyed doing this!




Fun Fact: Did you know that in Poetic writing, instead of calling it a paragraph, it is called stanza!

Question: What is your favourite type of poem( Limerick, Haiku and Acrostice and so on etc).

Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below!

Image result for poem

No comments:

Post a Comment