Pages

Saturday 10 November 2018

Inquiry- Predator Free

WALT: Reflect about Inquiry

Malo E lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! Today for the morning block we started of with a lesson about Predators. Ms Treena was our teacher and she came and explained to us how predators have been affecting our native animals. We started of looking at a doc with many opinions of why they think we should wipeout Pests form our country. They each had evidence backing up there opinions. It was so hard to chose which one I should agree with and which one I should disagree with. There was a statement that we had to agree or disagree. 
This was the statment:



And here is my opinion:



What I have learned from this lesson is that everyone is a Nature Watcher! Nature Watcher is ibasically everyone! I also leanred how to back up my statement with many evidence. With this it helped me realise that if you have many evidence and information to back up your opinion, it would help others to see that your agurement is more better than there's. I have really enjoyed this lesson and I am looking foward to next weeks lesson!

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Do you think we should respect pests?
Do you disagreee with or agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment