Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

πŸ“½ Manaiakalani Film Festival 2018 πŸ“½

πŸ“½ Manaikalani Film Festival 2018 πŸ“½

IALT: Reflect about the Manaiakalani Flim Festival!

Malo el lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog! Today was an unexpected day for Tamaki Primary and for other schools. Today is the day, where schools have been waiting for... The Manaiakalani Film Festival! This would be the 11th annual Manaiakalni Film Festival! I am very excited and I can't wait to see what other schools have perpared for this years Film Festival!
( By the way the Film Festival was held at Sylvia Park)

Image result for pt england
I really enjoy watching the Sommervile Special School's Movie. They were promoting to people what they do when there is a emrgency/ Natural disaster! What I like about there movie is that they were very creative about it. Instead of talking or acting it out, they made a Rap to it! It was so great and I enjoyed there Rap! Another movie that I liked was Pt Engalnds, Rubbish Monster. This was also a great movie. They were warning others to pick up there rubbish and don't liter or else... THE RUBBISH MONSTER GRABS THEM!! This actually helped others realise how bad it is to liter around our community. Another one I enjoyed watching was Room 6( From T.P.S), Kindness! I just love the song they did, it was a catching song and to see how kindness can change anything!


Image result for tamaki primary school

What I didn't like was that it was really packed and everyone was pushing and bunching! Everyone was so pushy and they coulden't even have paticence( Really they coulden't)! I was so angry but I knew that woulden't helped so I just let it go and waited until we went into the theaters!
Image result for manaiakalani


This was another great Film Festival!

I hope you enjoy!
Feel Free to comment down below!

Question: Have you ever been to a Manaiakalni Film Festival?
What was your favourite movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment