Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

🍝 Mince Pasta! 🍝

!🍝Mince Pasta🍝!
IALT: Reflect about Technology

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog! Its THURSDAY! As you know that every thursday we have technology! Today we will be making... MINCE PASTA! I have tasted this LOOOOOOTTTTSSSS of times, so I'm not that suprise. I partned up with... Cerenity. This was my first time working with Cerentiy, so I was really looking foward to it!

Before we get to it, we took out our equipment! 
Here is the equipments:

  • Pan
  • Wodden Spoon( or a Serving Spoon)
  • Chopping Board
  • Colandar
  • Knife
  • Pot
Step 1: Boil Pasta with 2c of cold water

Step 2: Drain under cold water using colandar

Step 3: Fry the mince with onion, when it cooked

Step 4: Add the sauce( tomatoe Paste, and Some seasoning)

Step 5: Combine with pasta sauce and top up with chesse
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoy working with Cerenity and check out our pasta:




Here is a photo of Me and Cerenity, with our Pasta!
  
My next steps are to work with all of them so I can try work on working with someone new, and getting along with my class mates!

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you ever made Mince Pasta?
Do you have a favourite Dish?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,its Ryan here from Awahono School. Your Mince Pasta looks really good. What did it taste like? How long did it take to make? From Ryan. =)

    ReplyDelete