Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

Blog Commenting- Stephney Fifita

Hello guys and welcome back to my blog.  Today I am going to be blog commenting on stephney.  Stephney is someone that is really loud and really fun to hang out with.  She is very helpful and she is a beautiful girl.  She really loves talking( which I like to do a lot) about anything.  She's not great at keeping secrets but she still working on it.  She always make me giggle when I am upset and she is always there for me.  SInce we are really close to each other I feel that we are sisters because she is just everything that sister needs.

Image result for blog commenting
Why did I chose to blog commented on stephanie's blog?
I chose stephney is because she is a kind person and she is very humble. She is a person that you would want to be friends with.  She can be loud and funny but she is also a hard work and always try her best to accomplish her goals.  I also wanted to give her some tips of what she need to work on in the future and I just wanted to help out with her.

Here is my comment to stephney:


This comment that I gave her was about her Kiwisport/P.E. lesson! Hey, you should go and check out stephanie's blog! It is well done and her work is up to standard!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ CLICK on the emoji to go on
stephanie's blog!
Image result for blog commenting


IALT: Leave positive feedbacks on other's blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    Thank you! for blogging on my blog I really like how in your blog post you have full detail about and I really like it, but I thought when writing a comment make sure your nouns have a capital letter, but anyways I thank you for blogging on my blog post and also thank you for giving me feedback and feedforward.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you steph for the reply! I will make sure that I have capitals in my nouns next time!

    ReplyDelete