Pages

Monday 22 October 2018

Abstract Art!

WALA: Abstract art


Bonjour and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog! 



Yesterday in the last block we had a lesson of  Abstract art. I haven't heard of this type of art so I was really looking foward to learning about it. Absrtact art is a type of art that uses shapes, colours and textures, to make an effect.

Here is an example of a Abstract art:


Image result for abstract art



As you can see the artist have used different types of colours, shapes and textures to make it abstract. What can you see in this artwork? Well I can see houses. You see with Abstract art you can see it in your way. People have different opinoins of what they think they can see in abstract art. With abstract art you can do anything! You can think out of the box and be as creavtive as you can! I have really enjoyed learning about abstract art and getting to learn more about Abstract art. Something I found challenging in this seccion to understand how to make something abstract and understanding the meaning of abstract!


What we also learned about is what kind of technologies that we use to make abstract art. I think we use pencils, paper, paint, ruler, measuring tape, hammer, paint brushes and many more! I think that having these tools made it easier for us to create our own artworks. We have more time to create than less worries!

Image result for measuring tape

Image result for Paper


Image result for paint brush and paint

This comes to the end of this blog! Make sure to stay tune for some more!
Feel free to comment down below and have a great day!
I hope you enjoy!

Question: Do you know what Abstract Art is?
Have you ever heard of Abstract Art before?

Image result for abstract art meaning




No comments:

Post a Comment