Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What is Technology?

WALA: Our Technological World

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all and welcome back to my blog! Today is another day of scholl and I am so excited! Since it is a new term, there's always new things to learn about! 


Image result for types of technology
Today in the Kia Manawanui syndicae we started of with Inquiry. For Inquiry we had a new topic to learn about. I was really looking foward to it, so I was a bit excited. Our new topic is... Technology! To me technology is what I normally use during my time, at school at home and basically everywhe
re. Before we could get into learning about technology, we listed down what type of technologies we use at home. Most of them were quite similar like for example laptops and a play station are in the same catogories, because they are both elcetronic technology. We aslo cane up wih a definition which is: Technology is something that is use for a purpouse. What this mean is that every technology that you use, always have a meaning to it or why you use it? For example, I have a spoon, so I can eat in a better way instead if using my hands.

2 types of technology that I use everday is my chromebook and a spoon.

I chose these two because one, I use this everyday( which is obvioius) and 2, I use them for a reason, a good REASON!
Image result for chromebook
I use my netbook at School, Home and nearly everywhere( unless my mum says to leave it home). There are many reasons why I use my netbook. My netbooks gives me infromation about my learning and it entertains me with yo
utube were I can listen to music or play my favourite games( only if I get my work done)! My chrombook is easy to access to the wifi and it helps me to catch up on my blogs or my work. I can nearly do EVERYTHING on my netbook!


Image result for spoon

A spoon. What could we ever do without a spoon? Well, I am definetly not sure but I do know one thing! If we didn't had spoons then we wouldeve been eating with our hands. It might sound gross, but this is what I think it would happpen. I use my spo
on to eat but not only that, but suprisingly spoons can be very handy at some points. We have a cupboard that has no handle and I use the spoon to open it. The spoon then turns into a Bendy type of Spoon. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this blogpost! Feel Free to Comment down below!
Question: What type of technology do you use at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment