Pages

Saturday 6 October 2018

πŸ₯žTechnology-Cooking!πŸ₯ž

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all, and welcome back to my blog! Back in week 7, on Thrusday,  I was SUPER DUPER EXTREMLY EXCITED!! Why? Well it is because it was Technology! Now as you might know that after a term and 3 weeks we get to swamp classes. Last term I had a great time working with Mr Grundy, for hard matierials. I have learned new things and how to make my own pendant! But now it is my time to say goodbye to hard Materials and say " HELLO to COOKING"!

Now this was my first time taking a cooking class so I was looking fowad to it( as you can see).  We arrived at Tamaki College( where we have our technology) and we got spilts into our classes. Now our teacher, Ms Tuipulotu chosed our groups. I really wanted to be with my friends, Edith and Stephney because I kewn we would have a great time together but insted I had David. I was still excited though because I like to get along with others and making new friends.
Here is Me and David with our delicious pancakes!

To start of with our day we made HOT CAKES!( this is the same as panckes just incase you thought it was a CAKE, CAKE). 

The ingridents we need were:

  • 1 Egg
  • 1 1/2 cup of S.R.F.( self rising flour)
  • 1/2 a cup of sugar
  • a frying pan
  • a spechluar
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • Butter
After we got all our ingridents we started cooking.

First you would need to get 2 bolws.  One is for the dry ingrideints and the other is for the wet ingridents. Put the S.R.F flour and 1/2 cup of sugar into one bowl and that would be your dry bowl( if that makes sense).

Secondly put your wet ingridents into the bowl which is the Milk and the Egg. Stir it together then mix it with the dry ingrdients.  

Thirdly put the stoe on high, until it's hot put the butter in the pan. Once you have done that then you can pour some bits of you mixture of hot cakes.

When there are bubbles then flip it over and wait until it is golden.
Then you can top it up with maple syrup or honey or even icing sugar and some fruits( or optional).

I really enjoy getting along with david and had fun cooking hot cakes! I didn't find anything challenging so it was really easy to undersatnd and plus my dad use to be a chef so it kind of reminds me of hime and I cooking together.  I have really had so much fun during cooking and I can't wait util our next seccion!!

Image result for hot cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment