Pages

Saturday 20 October 2018

Maths- Decimals!

WALT: Read decimals to three places.
SC: I can read decimals to three places.
        I can explain the value of the number.

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all and welcome back to my blog! Today in this middle block we had a seccion of Maths! For maths we are now learning about decimals! During this seccion I had a great time learning more about decimals! I now know that on the right side of the decimal point is WHOLE NUMBERS and on the left side is FRACTION OF A NUMBER.  This has really helped me to understand how to read decimals up to three places.Image result for decimals


Another task that was given was a work-sheet. We had to to slove decimals from greatest to least and least to greatest. I was buddied up with Lydia. I think that Me and Lydia knew this so well because how we knew our place values on decimals and we also knew which was greater than the other, least from the other. What I found challenging during this task, trying to understand Lydia's strategy. She kept on explaining like a million times but I still didn't get it( Sorry lydia). She then proof to me why we should chose her stragey, then I agreed with her so we chose her stratgey!

Other than that, I have really enjoyed my time learning Decimals with Ms Komor and getting to work collaboratively with Lydia!





I hope you enjoy this blog post!
If you have any questions, just comment down below and feel free to give me some feedbacks and some feedfowards!

Question: What is your favourte type of topic in Maths?

No comments:

Post a Comment