Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Blog Commenting- Edith Smith



IALT: Leave positive feedbacks on other's blogs! 

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome back to my blog.  Today for this blog post I will be blog commenting of one of my best friends.  Drum Roll please! Dun , dun, dun it is... Edith Smith.


Here is a photo of Edith!


Why did I commented on Edith's blog?
The reason I chose to commented on edith's blog is that she is intelligent and she show's the school values consistently!  It's not just that but she is also a great friend and she always make me smile.  She is one of our student council leaders and she deserve to be on.  She is a person who always encourage others, she sets good example to young students and she have inspired me to be the best I can and to be myself!  I wouldn't achieve my goals if it wasn't for her and my friends for always being there for me. 



Image result for blog commenting sites












Here is my comment to edith:











Hope you enjoy reading this blog commenting! Please comment down below after you read this( you don't have to but feel free to!).

No comments:

Post a Comment