Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

A-Z Camp Vocabulary!

Malo Lelei! Welcome back to my blog! Today the Kia Manawanui syndicate are working on our camp activities in our  camp booklets.  

Today I have been working on Task 3: A- Z Camp Vocabulary.  At first I was freaking out because when I saw all the letters of the alphabet lining up on one side I knew that I might not finish this task on time.  But instead I had a growth Mindset and that I can do it! It started of easy but then when it came around T - Z I was starting to struggle a bit.  I used my netbook to find some informations and there were some that helped but only for a few of them.  I went over to my friend Stephney  and she had so much great ideas of them so I decided to work with her because I knew that she would be a great helper.

We went through all of them and we completed all of the letters except x.  X was a tricky letter to find so we just left that one blank and moved on. 
Overall I found this task  really easy and a bit difficult.  What I learned about myself today is that when I am focused I get more work done and even better I get to reflect about it and blog it( which is what I am trying to work on)!

Here is my task:



And here are some camp photos:





Hope you enjoy this post! 
Please comment down below!

Question: if you were doing this task, how many words do you think you would have listed for each letter?

IALT: Using my time wisely!





No comments:

Post a Comment