Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Today is... Technology!!

Malo Lelei and welcome back to my blog! Today I am so excited because today is.. 
Tech! Last week we swamped our classes.  Whoever was in Graphics goes to Hardmaterials, Hardmaterials goes to cooking and whoever was in cooking goes to Graphics.  Every term we switch classes.  I am so pumped up and so ready to go to technology! What I like about technology is that we get to learn new things and which I enjoy doing and we get along with others.  What I find challenging in technology is understanding the work and creating it. It can take a very long time to create but at least it is worth waiting for it!
 I am looking forward for what we will be doing in hardmaterials!!

Image result for technology

Image result for technology tamaki primary 2018

Image result for technology tamaki primary cooking

Image result for technology tamaki primary

Hope you enjoy this and please make sure to comment down below!!

Question: Which class would you want to go and why?




IALT: Reflect about Tech!!

No comments:

Post a Comment