Pages

Saturday 16 June 2018

Camp Raglan Reflection!!


Bonjour Everybody! This is a presentation  that I have created about my time at Camp! I had so much fun at camp and I know I Have memories that I will cherish forever!! Camp has really helped me with my physical/Social well-being! You guys just wait until you go to Camp Raglan!!!!

What I found challenging doing this task is finding the photos for every slides and remembering the moments we had at camp.  What I think I could do next time to improve on is maybe not spending to much time on it making all detailed and maybe putting a bit less so that I could blog it straight away instead of blogging it the next day!

Here are some photos:













Hope you enjoy! And please do comment down below!




1 comment:

  1. Malo lele, Grace I like what you did with your presentation and I like how much fun you guy actually had.
    LOL
    sis lily

    ReplyDelete