Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡΄ MMT V.S. TOA SAMOA πŸ‡ΌπŸ‡Έ!!

Malo lelei and welcome back to my blog!
You might have know that there was a BIG game on Saturday! Well if you don't know well it was pretty sure a BIG game! This BIG game was... MATE MA'A TONGA V.S. TOA SAMOA!! I was really excited to see this! I was also super, SUPER EXCITED because My Aunty, Viola( Kensington mum) and cousins( Ane, Tonnie, and Sosaia) came to watch the game! I really enjoy hanging out with tonnie( kensington) because he is very easy to talk to and he is very fun to hang out with especially as a cousin!

Image result for mmt haka

We all went crazy and screaming " GO TONGA!!( Especially my mum, which you do not want to watch a game with her)! Man this was the most craziest I have ever been in my life! We had so much junk foods and a lot of fizzy( which I was so happy)! The game ended and it was 38-22, Tonga had 38 and the Samoans had 22.  I was extremely happy! It was such a good game and even though samoans lost they have done a really great job catching up at the 2 half. But at the end my favourite part was when they all gathered up and did a pray and which was really good. Which reminds a quote: Humble winners, Gracious Losers!

Related image

I really enjoy that day and I know kensington really well than I used to know!

Hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Please leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment